Bribery Act 2010 Essentials
By: Nimble Elearning Ltd
Price: from £ per enrolment
Duration: 45 minutes
The Bribery Act 2010 is among the strictest legislation internationally on bribery. It is now possible to charge organisations if it is found they failed to prevent bribery, and to charge individuals who are found guilty of bribing or being bribed. Knowing exactly what is and isn’t accepted under the Act enables employees to act within the confines of the law.
This course explains the Bribery Act, including the four offences covered by it, and uses case studies to give learners more insight. This course can form an integral part of an organisation’s defence against the crime of failing to prevent bribery.
Courses developed by Nimble Elearning have been certified by the CPD Certification Service and count towards your annual CPD requirement.
(£6 per enrolment is based on 600 learners)
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Define bribery and corruption
- Understand the Bribery Act 2010 and the penalties for breaking the law
- Recognise what constitutes a crime under the Bribery Act
- Know the six principles organisations should follow when designing their bribery policies and procedures
- Know what actions to take should you suspect bribery
Topics explored in this course:
- Jurisdiction of the Bribery Act
- Six principles for organisations
- Penalties under the Bribery Act
- 4 Bribery Act offences
- Spotting and suspecting a bribe
- Preventing bribery